Suffering an injury in an accident can upend your life. You may have painful and debilitating injuries that take you out of work and interfere with your ability to enjoy daily life. If the careless or reckless actions of another person caused your injury, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Working with an experienced Salmon Creek personal injury lawyer at NW Injury Law Center can guarantee the protection of your rights and interests. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.

Why Choose Us?

  • Our lawyers care about their clients. We treat our clients like family, helping them rest and focus on recovering while we efficiently handle the legal process.
  • We bring more than 35 years of experience representing injured accident victims to your case. Our past case results speak for themselves.
  • You won’t pay a dime unless we obtain financial compensation on your behalf. We accept clients in Salmon Creek, Vancouver, Hazel Dell, and the surrounding areas on a contingency fee basis.

Do You Have a Case?

A personal injury lawsuit seeks financial compensation to make the injured victim of an accident whole again. The purpose of an injury lawsuit is to replace the victim’s losses with a financial award to restore him or her to the position that he or she would have been in had the accident not occurred. 

You may have grounds for a personal injury case if an individual, company, employer, property owner or someone else caused your injury. An attorney can help you prove negligence, which is the legal doctrine on which most claims are based. Negligence means a failure to use reasonable care, resulting in injury or harm to another person. Your lawyer can search for evidence of fault to help you prove your claim. 

Do You Need to Hire an Attorney in Salmon Creek?

Everyone deserves high-quality legal representation after suffering a serious injury due to the negligence of someone else. Although the law in Washington does not require that you hire a lawyer, retaining one can make an important difference to your case. Your lawyer can negotiate with an insurance provider for maximum financial compensation on your behalf. Your lawyer will also help you and your family by answering your questions and addressing your needs during this difficult time.

Our Personal Injury Practice Areas

NW Injury Law Center has years of experience representing clients in many different types of personal injury cases. We provide in-depth knowledge and on-the-job experience to a wide range of cases, including:

  • Car accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Premises liability accidents
  • Construction accidents
  • Dog bite injuries
  • Wrongful death

No matter where or how your injury took place in Salmon Creek, we will fight for your rights against one or more parties. We have enough experience and skill to overcome any potential challenges or roadblocks during your claim.

What Compensation Can You Recover in Washington?

At NW Injury Law Center, we will fight to recover maximum financial compensation for you and your family, including money you will need to cover future costs, such as ongoing physical therapy or rehabilitation. You may be eligible for compensation for the following losses, and more:

  • Past and future medical expenses
  • Lost wages and capacity to earn
  • Property damage
  • Pain and suffering
  • Legal expenses
  • Death benefits 
  • Punitive damages

If you believe that an insurance company is underestimating your injuries or devaluing your claim, consult with an attorney. Insurance companies are notorious for intentionally mishandling claims to protect their own profits. An attorney, on the other hand, only gets paid if you do. You can trust the case evaluation that you receive from a personal injury lawyer in Salmon Creek.

Contact a Salmon Creek Personal Injury Lawyer Today

If you’ve been injured by another person’s negligence or wrongful act, contact a personal injury attorney in Salmon Creek at NW Injury Law Center without delay. We can answer your questions and let you know if your case has merit during a free consultation. Call (360) 695-1624 or tell us how we can help to schedule an appointment.