At NW Injury Law Center, our Fisher’s Landing personal injury lawyers can help you get through the legal process if you’ve been injured in a preventable accident. We can help you go up against one or more parties in pursuit of the financial compensation that you need to move forward. We are passionate about holding careless and reckless parties accountable for their actions. Discuss your case in more detail during a free, no-obligation consultation today.
Why Choose Us?
- We have decades of legal experience to put toward achieving the best possible results for your case. We will make sure that your voice is heard, even if that means going to trial.
- Your lawyer will put you above all else. You will benefit from frequent communication with your attorney, personalized legal services and attention to detail.
- Our Fisher’s Landing personal injury lawyers don’t charge any fees for our services unless we achieve a successful settlement or jury verdict for your losses.
What Are The Basics of Personal Injury Law?
A personal injury lawsuit is a chance for the injured victim of an accident to bring a wrongdoer to justice. Unlike a criminal case, a personal injury case does not require proof that someone broke a law. Instead, most personal injury cases are based on the legal doctrine of negligence. Negligence does not necessarily refer to a crime. Instead, it is when a party acts below the required duty of care for the situation. Examples of negligence include:
- A motor vehicle driver texting while driving.
- A property owner ignoring a trip and fall hazard on the premises.
- A pet owner failing to control a dangerous dog.
- An employer failing to maintain a safe workplace.
- A doctor making a careless misdiagnosis.
You might have grounds to file a personal injury lawsuit in Fisher’s Landing if someone acted outside of what was reasonable and prudent based on the circumstances, and if this gave you or a loved one an injury or illness. In Washington, you have no more than three years to file your claim. If you wait longer than this, the courts will most likely bar you from recovering financially from the defendant(s).
Our Practice Areas in Fisher’s Landing
It can be easier to deal with a personal injury case after hiring an attorney to represent you. A lawyer from NW Injury Law Center can go up against insurance companies and other parties using aggressive negotiation strategies to improve your case’s outcome. We have been representing individuals and families throughout the Pacific Northwest for more than 35 years. Our practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Commercial truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Cases involving dangerous premises
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Brain injury lawsuits
- Wrongful death
This isn’t a complete list of every type of case that we accept in Fisher’s Landing. For more information about how we can help with your particular personal injury case, contact us to request a free initial case review. We will listen to your story and let you know how we can help.
How Much Is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
The answer to this question will depend on many factors that are unique to your individual case, such as the extent of your injuries and whether you will suffer long-term disability. There is no such thing as an average personal injury settlement in Washington. Each settlement and judgment award is determined based on the specific circumstances. The damages that may be available to you may include medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damage, punitive damages, and more.
Contact Us Today | Request a Free Case Evaluation in Fisher’s Landing, WA
NW Injury Law Center is a premier personal injury law firm with a reputation for excellence. Our lawyers in Fisher’s Landing will work tirelessly to achieve the results and financial outcome that you and your family need. We will work hard to get you past a serious accident and move forward with greater peace of mind.
Discuss all of the ways that our attorneys can help you today. Request a free consultation using our online form or by calling (360) 695-1624 to reach our Washington office. We will meet you at your home or hospital if you are unable to travel.